Healing Adult Acne - Skincare Secrets!
Discover effective skincare secrets that promote acne healing and bring out your natural glow
Here's what you'll learn in this FREE course:
1. The exact questions you must ask yourself to evaluate your current skincare routine and see whether it's helping you or slowing down your progress to clear skin
2. Which comedogenic and/or irritating substances you must avoid to have clear skin (a cheatsheet with 60 such substances is available for download)
3. The hidden effects of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing that may be stalling your progress, and how to improve your skincare routine for clearer and healthier skin
4. How to pick the right cleanser to rebalance your skin's natural pH, and preserve its optimal moisture & youthfulness!
5. Which powerful natural ingredient can reduce acne and oily skin by over 50%, plus easy DIY recipe for a maximum skin-clearing effect!
Get started now!
Hello beauty! I am Sara, your skincare coach!
I am a molecular biologist, active scientist of nearly 10 years and a former acne sufferer.
Through my online courses and Healthy Skin Glows platform, I share science-based skincare tips for healing adult acne-prone skin without the harsh ingredients.
I have helped hundreds of women bring their skin back to its healthy balance by teaching them all about the right skincare that promotes clear, youthful and glowing skin for life!
StartQuestions to ask yourself about your skincare routine (plus a cheatsheet)
StartComedogenic and irritating substances to avoid
PreviewIs your skincare routine supporting the Healthy Trio? (7:12)
StartHonest truth about cleansing, moisturizing and exfoliating (7:01)
StartSimple ways to support your Healthy Trio
StartHow to pick a good cleanser - the staple of your routine!
StartMy secret DIY recipe for clear skin (2 ingredients!)
Frequently Asked Questions
When you finish this course, you will have a much deeper understanding of how your skin works, which will help you improve your skincare straight away.
Not only that, you will be able to make better skincare options for the rest of your life, making sure your skincare is keeping your skin healthy and clear.