Healing Adult Acne - Skincare Secrets!
Discover effective skincare secrets that promote acne healing and bring out your natural glow
Here's what you'll learn in this FREE course:
1. The exact questions you must ask yourself to evaluate your current skincare routine and see whether it's helping you or slowing down your progress to clear skin
2. Which comedogenic and/or irritating substances you must avoid to have clear skin (a cheatsheet with 60 such substances is available for download)
3. The hidden effects of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing that may be stalling your progress, and how to improve your skincare routine for clearer and healthier skin
4. How to pick the right cleanser to rebalance your skin's natural pH, and preserve its optimal moisture & youthfulness!
5. Which powerful natural ingredient can reduce acne and oily skin by over 50%, plus easy DIY recipe for a maximum skin-clearing effect!
Get started now!
I am a molecular biologist and former scientist of 10 years very passionate about healthy, clear and radiant skin!
Over the past 5 years, I have been coaching hundreds of women (and some men!) with adult acne, helping them get clear skin. I have learned a lot in the process (what works in the real world and what doesn't!), distilling it all into my courses and coaching.
One thing is for sure: A good diet + good skincare routine at the same time give the BEST and quickest results! This is why I now have a course that focuses on a skincare routine (Skin Rebalancing Protocol) and one with super easy skin healing recipes.
Hope I can lend you a helping hand on your skin journey, too!
StartQuestions to ask yourself about your skincare routine (plus a cheatsheet)
StartComedogenic and irritating substances to avoid
PreviewIs your skincare routine supporting the Healthy Trio? (7:12)
StartHonest truth about cleansing, moisturizing and exfoliating (7:01)
StartSimple ways to support your Healthy Trio
StartHow to pick a good cleanser - the staple of your routine!
StartMy secret DIY recipe for clear skin (2 ingredients!)
Frequently Asked Questions
When you finish this course, you will have a much deeper understanding of how your skin works, which will help you improve your skincare straight away.
Not only that, you will be able to make better skincare options for the rest of your life, making sure your skincare is keeping your skin healthy and clear.